Just when you thought you had tried every high protein breakfast recipe out there, we offer you the Overnight Brownie. This high protein, chocolate-loaded dish is one of our favorites. Add this amazing oatmeal recipe to your breakfast arsenal and pull it out when you’re craving a little something sweet.
UNSWEETENED ALMOND MILK (OR LOW FAT MILK OF CHOICE): 1/2 CUP
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (or low fat milk)
- 1/4 Cup Non Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 TBSP Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 TSP Sea Salt
- 2 Packets of Stevia or Splenda
- 1/2 Cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1/8 Cup MET-RX Ultramyosyn Whey Chocolate Protein Powder
In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients together. Divide between two small bowls, mugs, or mason jars. Cover and refrigerate overnight so that the oats soften and absorb the liquid. Top with chopped nuts or topping of choice! Enjoy cold or microwave for 30-60 seconds to enjoy warm.